teach what you love
Now Accepting Applications for our 2019 200 Hour Program
Our training program will be held the 4th weekend of each month, beginning in February and going through October. The times are Fridays 7-9PM, Saturdays 8:30AM-7PM, and Sundays 8:30AM-5PM. Participants will be required to attend 3 classes/week for the duration of the training, however (pretty unique to our program) the cost for unlimited classes is included in your registration fee!
Early-Bird (paid in full before 1/1/2019): $2,750*
Regular Tuition (paid between 1/2-2/20/19): $2,900*
Payment Plan (paid in 6 monthly installments of $500 to be completed by July 2019): $3,000*
To find out more about becoming a yoga teacher, you can sign-up for one of our upcoming information sessions by clicking HERE.
*Includes a $500 non-refundable deposit.
If you are ready to send in your application* you can download it HERE and send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note our prerequisite: Minimum of 1 year of consistent yoga practice
- The dialogue and hands-on training to assist, teach and provide modifications for 50 asanas
- Seven pranayama techniques
- Practicing and teaching meditation
- Anatomy and physiology of the musculoskeletal system including information on applying anatomical knowledge in the practice and teaching of yoga
- Basic physiology of the major systems of the body and the benefits of yoga for each
- Information on the history of yoga, various styles of yoga and principles of sequencing
- Readings on the application of yogic teachings as well as reading and discussion of classic texts such as Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and the Bhagavad Gita
- Information on energetics including the three major Nadis, the Chakras, Bandhas, and Mudras
- Mantra Meditation
- Practical considerations such as Safety, Ethics, and the Business of Yoga
- Using touch and voice as a teaching tool
- Embracing your personal yoga and teaching from the center
- And MORE!